Week Fifteen; Whiteout

This was a fascinating comic. I opened it just to see what it was but as I started reading it I became more and more engrossed. Even about half way through I still wasn't entirely sure what was going on. The author really keeps you lost up until the very end of the story which is really quite an interesting way of telling the narrative. The characters are by no means perfect and even our main character is deeply flawed with her own secrets and her own past. This is refreshing in a world that loves having a highly perfect hero and a devilish villain. What was really interesting about this comic book was how much it reminded me of the classic Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew mystery stories. I think the only difference is how violent and graphic(pun fully intended hehe) the comics were in comparison. It was fun, enthralling, entertaining, engaging, and suspenseful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Eleven; WHY I HATE SATURN